Of course, if your air conditioner isn't providing cold air, you know there's something wrong. However, there are other signs your air conditioner might need to be replaced, including:
- Some rooms receive poor airflow
- You hear strange sounds coming from your AC unit
- Odd odors are coming from your vents
- Your unit is more than 10-15 years old
- You're regularly repairing your air conditioner
Schedule a professional HVAC contractor to determine the best course of action with your malfunctioning air conditioner.